Abrasion Resistance Self Adhesive PVC Tile (P-7210)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.5 US $13|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Sqm Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Floor Tile in Carton with Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: P-7210
- Style: Modern
- Thickness: 2.0mm, 2.0mm-5.0mm
- Surface Treatment: Parquet
- Color: Multi-Color
- Usage: Household, Commercial
- Type: Vinyl Plank
- Floor Tile Size: 6"X36", 4"X36", 7"X48" 9"X48"
- Floor Tile Core: 100% PVC Virgin Material
- MOQ: 1000 Sqm
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 39181090
- Material: PVC
- Function: Anti-Slip, Moisture Proof, Rot Proof, Wear-Resistant, Fireproof, Waterproof, Soundproof, Thermal Insulation
- Lead Hardness: Semi-Rigid
- Pattern: Wood Grain, Stone Pattern, Wood Pattern
- State: Coil
- Model: P-7210
- Surface: Embossed, PU Anti-UV Treatment
- Wear Layer: 0.1mm-0.7mm
- Floor Tile Standard: CE, Reach, ISO9001
- Trademark: Dracflor
- Origin: China
Discover the Secrets of Vinyl Plank Floor Tile
Although some commercial designers have a passion for luxury vinyl tile, many people in the floor covering market are not aware of its great benefits. While there are many special vinyl products in the market, luxury vinyl tile stands apart from the rest in a number of ways. The differences range from the manufacturing method to multiple applications to its aesthetic appeal.
Technological advances have made it possible to create textured "stone" tiles and vinyl "wood" planks that look like the original products. The replicated laminate flooring products have been used to adorn many professional floors in different cities around the U. S. This says volumes about luxury vinyl tile because the designers involved had a wide selection of products at their disposal yet they chose it.
Dracflor Luxury Vinyl Tile Features:
LVT uses photogravure process that produces realistic photo replication of different natural materials. It offers more resilience than other hard surface floors. Here are other features of LVT:
- Scuff, stain, dent and scratch resistant
- Naturally water resistant
- Inherent safety features
- Wide selection of shapes and sizes
- Ease of maintenance
- Highly durable
- Cost effective
Why Choose Vinyl Flooring?
LVT ensures buildings comply with green building standards, and floors made of it earn LEED points in different commercial applications. The products also meet a variety of safety codes, including slip resistant requirements and commercial flammability codes. LVT provides the feel and appearance of the finest natural materials more affordable, making it ideal for both residential and commercial applications. The amazing aesthetics have attracted many interior designers. They can manipulate it to produce the exact kinds of finish they like, be they slate tactile surface textures, woven textiles inside wear layers or distressed wood finishes.
How to clean vinyl flooring?
All it takes to clean an LVT floor is simple damp mopping.
Why Choose Dracflor?
1. High quality PVC flooring manufactured by advanced machinary.
2. Various flooring solution that suits your needs.
3. High standard Quality Control and on-time delivery service.
4. We provide 24/7 after-sales service.
|Slip resistance||EN 51130||R9|
|Dynamic coeffient||EN 13893||DS|
|Sound insulation||EN ISO 717/2||≥ 4dB|
|Chemicals resistance||EN 423||Good|
|Wear resistance||EN 649||T Level|
|Residual indentation||EN 433||0.04mm|
|Castor wheel test||EN 425||Suitable|
|Color fastness||ISO 105-BO2||≥ 6|
|Dimensional stability||EN 434||≤ 0.04%|
|Antistatic property||EN 1815||2.0 KV|
|Thermal resistance||EN 12667||< 0.17m²K/W|
|Thermal conductivity||EN 12524||0.25W/MK|